|你当前的位置： 永久免费网-首页 > 另类网络免费 > 免费考试 >正文|
129. The teacher doesn't permit_____ in class.
130. I appreciate_____ to your home.
131. The speaker, _____ for her splendid speeches, was warmly received by the audience.
132. After ______ for the job, you will be required to take a language test.
133. Mr. Johnson preferred______ heavier work to do.
134. I remember _____ to help us if we ever got into trouble.
135.Mark often attempts to escape _____, whenever he breaks traffic regulations.
136. No matter how frequently _____, the works of Beethoven always attract large
137. Jean did not have time to go to the concert last night because she was busy_____ for
138. I would appreciate _____ it a secret.
139. Your hair wants _____. You'd better have it done tomorrow.
140. _____ , a man who expresses himself effectively is sure to succeed more rapidly than a man whose command of language is poor.
141. The man in the corner confessed to _____ a lie to the manager of the company.
142.______ such a good chance, he planned to learn more.
143. The project, _____ by the end of 2000, will expand the city's telephone network to cover 1,000,000 users.
144. Ann never dreams of _____ for her to be sent abroad very soon.
145. All things _____, the planned trip will have to be called off.
147. The speech ______, a lively discussion started.
148. _______the earth to be flat, many feared that Columbus would fall off the edge of the earth.
149. If I correct someone, I will do it with as much good humor and self-restraint as if I were the one ______.
150. The ancient Egyptians are supposed ______rockets to the moon.
151. There's a man at the reception desk who seems angry and I think he means______
答案：BDCDD DABDB ABAAB DCDCA DCAAA CDDAA
152. We _____ our breakfast when an old man came to the door.
153. You _____ all those calculations! We have a computer to do that sort of thing.
154. By the end of this month, we surely _____ a satisfactory solution to the problem.
155. It seems oil _____ from this pipe for some time. We 'll have to take the machine apart to put it right.
156. Once environmental damage _____, it takes many years for the system to recover.
157. Mary's score on the test is the highest in her class; she ______ have studied very hard.
158. With all this work on hand, he _____ to the cinema last night.
159. He came back late, ______ which time all the guests had already left.
160. It was very kind of you to do the washing up, but you _____ it.
161. You _____ her in her office last Friday; she's been out of town for two weeks.
162. the fifth generation computers, with artificial intelligence, _____ and perfected now.
163. It's reported that by the end of this month the output of cement in the factory_____ by about 10%.
164. Sir Denis, who is 78, has made it known that much of his collection_____ to the nation.
165. Before the first non-stop flight made in 1949, it_____ necessary for all planes to land for refueling.
166. The room is in a terrible mess; it_____ cleaned.
167. Until then, his family_____ from him for six months.
168. The conference_____ a full week by the time it ends.
169. Great as Newton was, many of his ideas_____ today and are being modified by the work of scientists of our time.
170. I'd rather read than watch television; the programs seem_____ all the time.